Download Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.8528.2147 – The latest update to date (06/21/2018)
New features in Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.8528.2147:
- Ink replay: To understand what’s behind the ink you see on a PowerPoint slide, click on Draw → Ink Replay to rewind and replay the ink. Use this feature to follow a series of handwritten notes and drawings, step by step review, step by step tutorials, or see the order that others mark the slides. (Feature requires an Office 365 account)
- Better Recording: In PowerPoint, you can add a Recording tab to the ribbon, create a slide show presentation, screen capture, video, and then share it on Docs.com to watch from. far. You can also embed puzzles to support distance learning and make your presentations more interactive, as well as change the color of the ink from the color palette in the recording window. To learn more, see Record your slide show in PowerPoint. (Feature requires an Office 365 account)
- Accessibility built right in: In Outlook, Microsoft Office has improved the keyboard and upgraded support technology for reading emails, meeting schedules, and has been able to add signatures.
- Convert data and improve new connectivity: In Excel, add parameters to your query, or create new queries from Merge or Append. You can also use the Web connector to preview web pages. (Feature requires an Office 365 account)
Download Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.8528.2147
Microsoft recommends using 32-bit (x86) versions even on 64-bit systems.
- Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.8528.2147 x86 (32bit):
- Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.8528.2147 x64 (64bit):
- Microsoft Office 2016 16.0.8528.2147 x86 + x64 (32bit and 64bit combination included):