Windows XP Product keys for free. Windows XP was developed by Microsoft and was released in 2001. It was succeeded by Windows Vista. Windows XP received positive reviews with its users, with critics noting increased performance, a more intuitive user interface, improved hardware support, and its expanded multimedia capabilities. It came with its Windows XP product key.
Despite some initial concerns over the new licensing model and product activation system, Windows XP eventually proved to be popular and widely used. As of January 2017, Windows XP desktop market share is 10.34% according to Net Market share. It is a 3rd most popular version of Windows. This comes with its Windows XP product keys.
[Working] Windows XP Product Keys Free
When you buy a genuine Windows XP, you get a genuine Windows product key. These free product key for Windows XP will help to make sure that you are using genuine Windows. When you receive this 25 digit Windows XP product keys, you have to follow a process to activate the windows in your system. Below you will find how you can activate your Windows XP with a free product key for Windows XP.
How to Activate Windows XP
Follow the steps correctly to activate Windows XP,
- Click on the start button on Windows XP after installation.
- Then in option, my computers go to properties and click on it.
- Check windows activation and click on change product key, then press ok.
- Then copy or type Windows XP product keys which are given as above and paste it into the activation box. Then press ok.
- Now you are done by entering your activation key.
- Press OK and restart the system to use your Windows XP uninterrupted.
Above is the process how you can use your genuine windows. It’s always better to use genuine windows than a copy, as genuine windows do not create any problems or interruption. Genuine Windows come with full support from its manufacturer Microsoft. So if your budget allows always go for genuine windows and genuine product keys which will help you to get the best out of the product.